Some topics covered in a recent interview with Charles Marois discussing US tax implications for Canadians selling on Amazon:
- Incorporating your business, when to do it, & where
- Opening a US LLC.
- Selling on Amazon.com vs. Amazon.com (or another seller's online platform)
- Whether you need an EIN & when to get it
- US Sales Tax
- Reporting sales in the US
- GST registration requirements for individual sellers & business sellers
- Process of declaring income in Canada & only paying taxes in Canada
Check out Josh's recent interview to learn more!
October 25, 2017
Josh is the co-founder and CEO of LiveCA.