Some topics covered in a recent interview with Charles Marois discussing US tax implications for Canadians selling on Amazon:
- – Incorporating your business, when to do it, & where
- – Opening a US LLC.
- – Selling on Amazon.com vs. Amazon.com (or another seller’s online platform)
- – Whether you need an EIN & when to get it
- – US Sales Tax
- – Reporting sales in the US
- – GST registration requirements for individual sellers & business sellers
- – Process of declaring income in Canada & only paying taxes in Canada
Check out Josh’s recent interview to learn more!